Friday 20 December 2013

002. This Week Lottie Loves... FESTIVE EDITION!

Magical, Neuschwanstein Castle, Bavaria, Germany....inspired Walt Disneys vision for Palace in Cinderella - from my pinterest

- ITS CHRISTMAAAAAAAAAS...nearly! I am feeling very festive now! The tree is up, the presents are wrapped (except SOMEONE hasn't wrapped mine yet!) and my stomach is prepared for a feast of Christmas goodness... Which brings me nicely on to the next one...

- Christmas parties and get togethers! Today I'm at lunch with my current team (3 courses including a white chocolate and raspberry cheese cake!) then tonight I am meeting my new team for a Vegas themed night. Tomorrow we are seeing Sams's family and some family friends for a Christmas meal and Sunday all my family are getting together (Christmas quiz time!)

- A non Christmassy one now... WEDDING PLANNING!!! We have booked to see a couple of possible venues and potentially got ourselves a rather lovely photographer sorted

- Getting as much wear out of my Christmas jumper as possible

- The excitment that 2014 is going to bring... a new job, a wedding, a honeymoon... I can't wait!

- Planning to watch Christmas films... Due to my change in jobs I finish work on Friday and don't start my new job until 2nd January, this gives me a lot of time next week while Sam's at work to watch Christmas films! I will be watching Home Alone, Elf and Love Actually!

Not loving so much this week...

- My stupid bad back which means a doctors appointment next week... eating in to valuable Christmas film watching time!

- How it's not cold... please can we have a bit of cold bright weather and some snow maybe?!

No comments:

Post a Comment