Thursday 31 October 2013

Moonwalk London 2014

I am very excited to announce that on the night of 10 May 2014 my Mum and I will be putting on our specially decorated bra's and walking a marthon around London in aid of Breast Cancer charity Walk the Walk. They are an absolutely amazing charity, and what a night the Moonwalk is. I took part back in 2010 whilst suffering from my second bout of tonsilitus in a month!

I'm (weirdly) looking forward to starting the training, but first I need a new pair of trainers (the last pair I bought were for the last Moonwalk.. I clearly exercise a lot!) and a pedometer!

Here are some photos I took in 2010... please excuse my ill looking face!!!

 
 
 
The Bra in all its glory - I was working at a Nursery at the time and a whole group of us did the walk together, we decorated our bras with Bees, Caterpillars and Ladybirds as they were the names of the rooms!
 
I did not cheat but a nice man let me have a sit on this while we waited for the other half of the group to catch up!
 
Definitely a worth while charity so if you fancy a big walk to help them raise some much needed money please head over to their site now.... GO!!!
 
Lottie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment